Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hanging in there

Slowly but surely, I'm recovering. I've felt well enough to work my two 12-hour shifts Monday and Tuesday, and I'll be going to my clinic this afternoon. I still can't really hear much, but my cough is MUCH better. I'm still very tired, but I'm definitely on the mend.

I have to give Hubby props for the extreme patience he showed with me this past week while I've been sick. He was working from home that week but still paused to get us meals and would bring me whatever I needed no matter how busy he was. He also dealt extremely well with my turning down his dinner ideas and requesting spicy meals (since I really couldn't taste much else).

Hopefully by the time I'm back in the ER in three days, I will be so much better that people will stop asking me if I'm okay!

No comments: