Sunday, September 03, 2006

Different verse

Seriously, what's up with this? It's a good thing that my vows included "in sickness and in health" because it's been a lot of the former lately. I'm sitting at home right now while the hubby is at church since I'm now the proud owner of a ferocious cold. I started feeling under the weather on Thursday, and by the time I got home postcall Saturday morning, I was siiiiiiick. We tried to go to the Rangers game last night, but we had to leave after the 5th inning since I'd run out of Kleenex and sounded like Val Kilmer in Tombstone. My poor husband ... it seems like the only time he sees me, I'm either sick or asleep!

On a side note, I hope I don't ever become a crazy parent. I've seen enough in the last two months to become really afraid of the possibilities!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey cutie,
I know you are now over this bug and just wanted to let you know that I was think about you from 1500 miles away!

Love you,
Scott