Wednesday, April 26, 2006

We're here!


I have a few minutes to kill before we leave for our helicopter tour of the island. This place is absolutely gorgeous. I think we've exclaimed "Wow!!" more times in the last three days than in the last year. Words won't even do justice to what a great time we're having, so I'll just leave some pictures. :)




We got up at 1:30 AM Hawaiian time (6:30 Houston time) after getting into Maui at 9 PM the night before to watch this sunrise.


Here we are about to bike down a mountain after watching the sunrise at the top. We almost got run over a few times!!


Mmmm, mango shave ice!

Okay, that's enough for now ... we're off to see Maui by air!

1 comment:

Todd Richards said...

Great pictures... I am looking forward to seeing more of them and hearing about the trip. You two look as happy as I would have expected...

So did you pick up tatoos with your mango shaved ice?