Thursday, October 18, 2007

I am thankful ...

... that I'm incapable ... of doin' any good on my own.

Seriously, the tragedy I have been watching around me makes me stop and reflect how many things for which I have to be thankful. Let me give an abbreviated list:

  • My beloved husband
  • My family
  • The best dog in the world
  • My home
  • Indoor plumbing :)
  • Delicious food that is readily and easily accessible (and often somewhat nutritious)
  • Clean, drinkable water
  • My overall good health
  • A supportive work environment
  • Freedom of speech and of worship
  • Easy access to medicine
  • Laughter
  • My new Barista and the delicious coffee that Hubby makes for me before I go to work
  • Christmas CDs that arrive early (yay Amazon.com!)
  • A baby's laugh
  • Seeing miracles everyday with my own eyes
  • Most of all ... my Savior

No comments: