Monday, March 19, 2007

Already?!?

The hubby got a call on Saturday. It looks like the house may be a reality by the end of APRIL. Wow. Looks like our Houston visitors will actually have a place to stay sooner than we anticipated! If only I can get the details worked out to find some movers, I would be able to start a countdown til I can sleep without the sound of vacuuming or loud monkey-lovin waking me up. I need to take new pictures of the house; we have walls, cabinets, and doors up now. Craziness.

I'm watching Dancing With the Stars right now. I DVRed it like I do with most shows so that I can fast forward through all the boring parts. I've never watched this show before; the sad truth is that I really just wanted to see how Heather Mills-McCartney would dance. She only has 1 real leg, and I have a weird curiosity to see how it's gonna work! HA HA HA ... Billy Ray Cyrus just came on!! No lie -- his female partner has a mullet!! Too funny. NO THEY DID NOT -- he is dancing to a song that says, "I want my mullet back." The irony!

I made the most delicious roast chicken tonight. I've actually never cooked a whole chicken in my life; I'd always just used the boneless skinless breasts before. I have to admit that it was quite tasty. I'm practicing different meals so that once we actually have room to have people over, I will be able to cook for people. I used to cook dinner for my friends in college at least weekly, but I haven't really done much cooking other than for 2 since the middle of med school. I need to get back into practice!

1 comment:

Todd Richards said...

Glad to hear that it is moving faster than it started. Can't wait to see it.