Friday, October 17, 2008

Amazing

We've been back from Disney World for a week, and I have to say that our time was amazing. We had SO much fun! I have a decent amount of pictures to post, but our internet was down at home for part of the week. I took the pictures to work only to find that the computers there block me uploading anything, and now that I have internet at home again, the pictures are still up at work. Doh! Work has been killing me; I've been there from 8:30 to 7:45 almost every day (Wednesday was only til 5), so I have had little time for anything other than work. Today and tomorrow I'll work noon to midnight, and Sunday I'll work 11 to 7:45-ish. I can't wait to be done with this month!!

Highlights from our trip:
  • Meeting Mickey :)
  • Riding some really cool rides
  • Lines so short that we were able to walk onto many of our favorite rides or wait less than 20 minutes
  • Waiting in airconditioning for most of the rides :)
  • Laughing with Hubby at how silly we looked in our rain gear
  • The Ecpot food and wine festival
  • AMAZING sushi at a local restaurant recommended to us by a friend
  • Getting to feel like a little kid again

When I can, I will post some of the pictures. Hopefully next month will give me more time to get things I need to do AND want to do completed!

No comments: