Monday, August 18, 2008

Rainy day

No profound thoughts on this post ... I'm on the 12th floor again today, and it's raining so hard outside that I can't see anything but gray outside the window. I only slept about 2 hours on call Saturday night/ Sunday morning and then dozed on and off for about 4 more hours Sunday afternoon, so I could really use another good sleep to get caught up.

Hubby and I went to see his mom yesterday. Seeing her was fun, and it was even better to have the time to hang out with Hubby. Even though I slept most of the way there and back, just being together was great. I have really enjoyed having him back in town! I have loved cooking dinner for 2 at night and having someone there to laugh at the little things with me. This is the start of the 3rd week in a row that he's been in town, and I am loving every minute.

Alrighty, time to get back to work ... it never ends here in the PICU!

No comments: