Saturday, April 14, 2007

It's here!

We're closing on the house WAY sooner than we planned! We leave for Napa next Friday and get back on Tuesday. If everything goes as planned, we close on the house on Wednesday and move in Thursday. CRAZINESS!! The hubby and I started packing today. I forgot how much I dislike moving! It's worth it though.

Oh yeah, and we put a deposit down on a Yorkie puppy last week. He's 3 weeks old today. Last Saturday he was so little that he fit in one hand! Sebastian is on his way.

I am so exhausted. I haven't had a week off since last July. Last month I worked 19 days in a row. I cannot wait to sit on my bootie and sip some vina rosa while enjoying the fresh air in California. It's going to be such good times.

2 comments:

Jeanine said...

Congratulations! You deserve the vacation.

Me said...

Congratulations on the house, the vacation, and the puppy! And yes, moving is a pain, but you are right that it is worth it when it's a move into your very own house! Post some pics of the puppy as soon as you get him!