Sunday, September 21, 2008

Go, Cowboys, go!!

This weekend my parents came to visit. Since Hurricane Ike wiped out a large portion of Houston, the wedding in which my brother was a groomsman was postponed, so he and my sister traveled to Dallas to join in the fun. We have had a blast!! The siblings had to leave this morning, but my parents get to stay until tomorrow. Right now we're doing what every good Texan family is doing -- watching the Cowboys game. It's fun to watch the boys get so riled up!!

The last two weeks have been long, and I have enjoyed these last two days off immensely. I have tomorrow off as well, so I am being blessed with an hour and a half massage (winning that gift card really paid off!), and then I'm probably joining Hubby for a quick trip down to his mom's to get some furniture out of storage.

Thirteen days from now, Hubby and I are headed to Walt Disney World -- my fourth trip and his first. He has no idea how much fun we're about to have and doesn't have a clue why I am so excited. I'm praying that no hurricanes come to ruin our fun, but no matter what, I'm looking forward to having time with him with no work to hang over our heads during our vacation. We've both been averaging 60-70 hours a week for the last few months, so this vacation will be very welcome!

No comments: