Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Good day

I had my first interview today. I have two more scheduled within the next six days, and I'm still working on scheduling another one. Today went really well, and I am very thankful for that! I know God will guide me where I am supposed to go; now I just have to be patient to see where that is. Can I mention that I looked awesome in my suit? I caught a glance of myself in the mirror, and I couldn't believe how much I looked like a grown-up. :)

In the meantime, I do have several fun activities lined up for the next few days ... dinner with the residency applicants on Thursday, lunch with my best friend from growing up on Saturday, and a Super Bowl party on Sunday. I'm excited about all of these but especially seeing Lindsay; she's pregnant with her first child, so I'll get to see her and meet her husband for the first time.

I have so many things for which to be thankful!

No comments: